Wednesday, 21 October 2009

I'm feeling better now...maybe. My sore throat was just that, a sore throat. It didn't develop into anything. Tuesday morning, when I was getting ready for work, I started feeling a little sick. The next thing I know, I'm in the floor. When I went to get up, my right foot started hurting. All of a sudden, it was swollen and blue. BFF MAB came and got me and took me to the ER. The ER doctor said it was just strained. After I got home and settled, the doctor called and asked me if I could come back that there was something suspicious about the ligaments on the Xray. I went back for another Xray and found out that I have a torn ligament. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon on Friday and I'll find out more then. Right now, I'm on crutches and I can't put any weight on my foot. And, I can't drive. My mother is coming to get me and take me to her house. I can manage better there.

I'll check in when I can.

No comments: