Wednesday, 17 February 2010

My mother called me early this morning to tell me that my sister's mother-in-law had passed away. She has been in bad health for years. She would get so bad that no one thought she would make it, then she would bounce back. She's been really going down the past few months. As bad as she was, it still shocked me. Her funeral will be Saturday. Now to find something to wear. Since I've been back at work, I've been rotating between three pairs of LL Bean Bayside Twills - black, navy and khaki. Until I lose some weight, I'll have to wear those pants. I may wear a turtleneck and blazer with a pair of the twill pants. Of course, on my feet will be my lovely silver and yellow Nike's.

I am so glad that this is a short week at work. Only two days left. I'll have a long weekend again this weekend. I'm taking a vacation day on Monday so that I can go to the doctor for a follow-up. I have a lot of questions to ask.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

No comments: