Wednesday, 10 February 2010

This has been a very productive week, both at home and at work. As I told y'all the other day, I have started the Mayo Clinic Diet. I have made it 3 days. I eat what I'm supposed to and only what I'm supposed to, plus I write everything down in my journal. I've got some housecleaning done at home. At work, I worked hard to get all of my stuff organized. I have only one drawer on my desk to store files, and yesterday it was stuffed. Last night I happened to remember that I have a huge two drawer filing cabinet. I moved all of my old stuff to the filing cabinet and made files for everything else. It is so nice to finally be somewhat organized.

My foot seems to be improving a little bit every day. It rarely ever hurts, but it swells during the day. At night while I'm asleep the swelling goes down. I wish the swelling would go down for good. I go to the orthopedic surgeon for a check up February 22. I feel certain that I will get a good report. I need to make a list of things to ask.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday. It's almost the weekend. YAY!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Good for you with all your accomplishments!! Glad things are going so well for you!

Kim said...

I'm happy you're feeling like your old self again! Hope the swelling problem is solved soon, that makes the day long....does keeping it elevated while you're sitting help?