Sunday, 23 May 2010

I was planning on having a nice, quiet, restful weekend. Saturday morning, my sister called and invited my mother and I for her house for a cookout later that day. Saturday was spent buying groceries and preparing a dish. We also ran a few errands while we were out. We went to the cookout and had a very good time.

Today, of course, we went to church. Afterwards we went to lunch with a church friend. Then it was home to wash the dog and do a few chores. Before I knew it, it was time to drive back home.

Now, I'm being lazy and watching a recording of Friday's rerun of Frasier. Not too sad. Now that Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives is over for the season, I need to find me some shows to watch. I hate to keep nagging about this, but I really miss Murder, She Wrote. I may just have to break down and order the DVD's. For right now, I will alternate between Frasier and Matlock.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

2 comments:

crabbygirl said...

I love boxsets!! I have many different series. It is so great to be watch at my leisure. One of my faves is the old show "Family" from the 1970s. Season 1 & 2 is out, I wish they would release the rest of them.

Miss Janice said...

Designing Women, Golden Girls, Law & Order, CSI Miami...just a few options for you!