Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Today was a quiet day at work. Queenie has conjunctivitis. How scary. This morning, I wiped everything with Lysol. I don't know how long she'll be out. I hope she stays away until she is well. I don't want the pink eye.

I decided that I am going to wear something Lilly every day this week. Sunday, I wore a Lilly white tee with a skirt and cardigan. Monday, I wore my Lilly light blue monkey dress. Today, I wore my Lilly navy/cream hide print shirtdress. Tomorrow, I am going to wear my Lilly khaki shirtdress. I haven't thought ahead until Thursday. Friday, I will probably wear LL Bean khakis and a Lilly polo. This weekend I will probably wear twill capris and a polo made by either Lilly, Vineyard Vines or Lacoste.

Since I still have to wear sneakers everyday, I have decided to order some cute preppy socks from ralphlauren.com. I think I will order pink/green and light blue. I may order them this weekend. A nice inexpensive way to perk up my summer clothes.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments: