Monday, 17 May 2010

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in several days. BFF MAB and I went to Natchez, Mississippi. I had the best time. We got there around noon on Friday, ate lunch, checked into the hotel and took a tour. We fell in love with all of the beautiful architecture. Saturday and Sunday, we spent the day touring some of the houses. We toured Monmouth, Stanton Hall, Longwood, Dunleith, William Johnson House and Rosalie. None disappointed. It rained most of the day on Saturday, but we did not let it stop us. We hit a few shops while we were there. We got back home about 5:00 this afternoon.

It was really nice to get away for a few days. It's going to be difficult going back to work tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

I hate going "back" to work. Just bring great tunes
xoxo
SC