Tuesday, 20 July 2010

I know that all of you were shocked to hear that Lindsey Lohan went to jail today (snark, snark). I don't understand why she thinks that she shouldn't have to go. I guess that is the "I'm entitled" attitude of some of the celebrities. Jail may be the best place for her. After jail, I prescribe a long time in rehab.

The bosses were out of the office yesterday and today. Queenie and I had two very relaxing days. Tomorrow, everyone will be playing catch up.

I finished reading Agatha Christie's Secret of Chimneys this afternoon. It was very good. I was surprised with the ending. I highly recommend it. After I read the book that I'm starting tomorrow, I'm going to read Murder on the Orient Express. Secret of Chimneys is the first Agatha Christie mystery that I have read. I'm hooked. I'm also enjoying the Agatha Christie mysteries on "Masterpiece Mysteries" on PBS.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments: