Thursday, 22 July 2010

This week has flown by. You would think it would have been slow, since Queenie and I were there by ourselves all day Monday and Tuesday.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to stop taking my Meloxicam. The orthopedic surgeon prescribed it to help with the pain and inflammation that I had when I started walking again. I decided that I probably don't need it anymore. I've been taking it since December 23rd. I normally took one a day. Then I started taking it every other day. Now, I take it every three days. I think that Sunday will be the last one that I take. If I ever have pain again, I will take an Ibuprofen. I'm not sure if I ever had any side effects. I haven't noticed any.

It is so hot here. I imagine it is very hot where you live. I noticed on weather.com that next week the highs will be in the upper 80's. What a relief. I hope I don't jinx it by talking about it.

I hope everyone has a good Friday. Try to stay cool.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, I believe we're going to hit 100 this weekend. :-) xoxo

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

What I would give for the upper 80's! ;)

Miss Janice said...

It's soooo hot and humid! My hair is a hot mess!