Wednesday, 1 December 2010

I was busy most of the Thanksgiving weekend.

After the game, I gave Bo a bath. That is a challenge. Even though he only weighs 8 pounds, he is strong. He wiggles and tries to get away.

Saturday, my mother and I went to Huntsville to do some Christmas shopping. Apparently, we didn't have our ducks in a row. We could not decide on anything. We bought stuff that we needed instead of presents.

Sunday, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mother's nieces and nephews. We had a great time. I am so glad that the eat-a-thon is over.

Yesterday, about noon, my throat started hurting. It was really sore when I left work. I could barely swallow. I came home and nursed it with warm salt water and hot tea. It is better this morning, but still sore. I hope I'm not getting sick. I don't have time for this.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hope you are NOT getting sick!! Merry, merry time. xoxo