Tuesday, 26 April 2011

I hope everyone had a great Easter.  I did.  It was busy but nice.

Saturday, my sister and I took her 19 month old to an Easter egg hunt at the church.  He loved playing with the games that they had to occupy the children while the eggs were being hidden.  He immediately figured out how the egg hunt worked, but after finding five eggs he found the playground equipment.  That was all she wrote.  He and some other little boys played on the equipment and then played in a sand pile.  He had a good time.  After the egg hunt, my mother and I attended an open house at a neighbor's house.  Her daughter was in town with her new baby and she wanted everyone to come see it.  It was sort of like a Sip and See.  That night, our supper club went to eat at a new restaurant.  The service was great, but the food was just okay.  To all events, I wore my LL Bean khaki capris and a pink with green fleece Brooks Brothers polo.  I also wore my pearls, a small gold heart pendant and RL goldtone button earrings.

Sunday, we got to church at 10:25 for the 11:00 service.  The church was packed by 10:45. I wore a navy Brooks Brother sleeveless dress and a light blue Lands End cotton cardigan.  I also wore pearls, pearl stud earrings and navy Ferragamo Varas.   After church, we went to my sister and brother-in-law's house for lunch.  I think it was hard for my brother-in-law and his brother and sister, but they made it through it just fine.  After lunch, there was an Easter egg hunt.  My sister's 19 month hold found several eggs, but was more interested in the candy that was inside.  My mother bought him a light blue and yellow plaid outfit to wear.  By the end of the egg hunt, it was covered with chocolate and jelly bean juice.  Luckily she has a full spray bottle of Shout.  To lunch and the egg hunt I wore my LL Bean khaki capris and a coral Lilly Pulitzer polo.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments: