Wednesday, 13 April 2011

The storms that came through on Monday night were not too severe.  I think the weatherman just wanted some drama.  We are expecting more on Friday.  I hope they make their way out on Friday. 

BFF MAB and another friend are going to an antique/estate auction in Mississippi on Saturday.  I'm not really into high Victorian furniture, but I am really excited about going to this auction.  I'm curious to see how much everything goes for.

I'm trying to figure out what to wear on Saturday. The high will be in the upper 60's. My experience in this area of Mississippi has been everyone dresses really nice.  I think I may wear khakis or jeans, a pink OCBD, and a kelly green with pink monogrammed Lands End cardigan.  Or, I may wear my LL Bean navy birds eye cardigan.  I think I want to get one more wear out of it before Easter.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope the storms hold off on Friday night until late--we have prom that night. We've been so lucky, somebody at our house has had a prom every year since 2004 and we've never had bad weather. It's starts where you are and comes our way every time, so fingers crossed it fizzles.

The Preppy Princess said...

You absolutely nailed it Miss Tammy, sometimes the weather guys *do* go for more drama than reality! Hope you have a fun time at the auction!
tp