Wednesday, 6 April 2011

I hope everyone's week is going well.  So far so good this week.

I have to go to a meeting tomorrow evening.  Yesterday afternoon, a woman called and asked if I would bring refreshments.  Yikes!  I wasn't prepared.  I decided that I would go to Publix tonight and grab a few things.  I got layered dip and spinach dip from the deli, sugar cookies with sprinkles from the bakery, chips, mixed nuts and jelly beans.  When I got home, I realized that I had forgotten drinks.  After I did my household chores and ate dinner, I ran out to Walgreen's and got drinks.  I was so mad at myself.  I decided that everything can be served from the packages.  I'll take spoons for the dips, nuts and jelly beans.

BFF MAB is thinking about starting a blog.  She wants one that makes money.  I'm not sure if she is going to have a theme.  She doesn't know about my blog.  I guess she'll soon find out.  My theme was going to be preppy attire, but it has turned into my ramblings.  Maybe one day, I'll get back to my theme.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

No comments: