Saturday, 16 April 2011

Yesterday was a horrible weather day.  There were tornado warnings and thunderstorm warnings most of the day.  I planned on leaving work at 4:30, but was unable to leave until 5:20.  Every time that I would start to leave, they would issue a new tornado warning.  Finally, I decided to leave between storms.  I made it home safe.  I then ran and go dinner and went over to BFF MAB's house to spend the night.  Another friend spent the night also.  We got up at 4:00 to drive to Mississippi to an auction.

The auction was fun.  We really had a good day.  I bought a lot that contained about 5 pieces of silver for $20.  There were several bowls and a butter dish.  Three of the bowls were sterling.  I also bought a tea cart for $35.  BFF MAB bought a secretary.  She brought the base of it home today, but has to go back tomorrow to get the top.  It wouldn't fit in her SUV.  I would ride over there with her, but I have to go to my mother's house.  My sister's father-in-law passed away unexpectedly last night.  Her mother-in-law passed away about 14 months ago.  We think he probably grieved himself to death.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

No comments: