Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Boring Day

This morning when I woke up for some reason I looked out the dining room window. I saw a dog walking from across the street to the building where I live. I thought, "Someone has let their dog roam unattended." Then I noticed that it wasn't a dog, it was a deer! Then he/she just strolled off.

As I'm typing this, I'm watching St. Elmo's Fire on tape. For twenty years, I've never figured out why Leslie won't marry Aleck.

Not much has happened to me today. Sorry for the lame post.

5 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I love that movie. I had a little "running argument" with a friend of mine that was about what Leslie did for a living. I say she never says in the movie what she does (that it's just implied that she is some sort of decorator from her drawing desk, etc.) but my friend insists that the movie mentions it.

What do you say???!!!

Tammy B said...

For some reason I have always thought she was an architect. I don't know why. I'll see if I can find out on the internet.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Yes, that could have been an architect's table she was seen at in one scene. But I still say the movie never mentions what she does for certain. Go back and watch it again and tell me! Kidding. But seriously, it has always bugged me. Everyone else in the movie mentions or says something about what they do in that movie except her. Unless I'm missing something.

Tammy B said...

I looked up the movie on Wikipedia. It says that she is an architect. I'm like you, I don't remember the movie ever mentioning her occupation. She must have gone to summer school. At Auburn, architecture is a 5 year program. Oh well, it's just a movie.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I can sleep at night.

;-)