Monday, 14 January 2008

I was out of town this weekend and didn't get to post. I worked at the liquor store Friday evening and Saturday until 2:00. You would not believe some of the characters that come in there. We have to act like they are normal. You would not believe the people who always have a cold or someone in their family has a cold.ALWAYS. We don't care as long as you buy it from us.

I finally got my December Vogue over the weekend. For some reason my postman would not deliver it. Vogue had to resend it. Go figure. I had the address changed to my mother's address so I don't have to worry about it. I may have all my magazines changed to her address.

I ordered two of the fine gauge cotton cardigans from Lands' End - red and jonquil (yellow). They were on sale. I started to pass, but I decided that I would probably regret in when spring gets here. I work in a deep freeze so I have to wear a sweater every day, even when it is 100 degrees outside. My boss keeps the thermastat on 62. BURRRRRR!! The fine gauge cardigans come in handy. They always look nice and you can wear them with anything. I have a kelly green one that is monogrammed in pink. It is too cute!

No comments: