Saturday, 26 September 2009

I had a fairly relaxing day today. This morning, I cleaned house. I finally got all of my clothes and purchases from vacation put away. This afternoon and evening, I caught up on reading magazines and watched the Britcoms and the Auburn football game. Even though it was mostly a lazy day, I feel like I got a lot accomplished.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do laundry while I finish catching up on reading my magazines. I subscribe to a lot of magazines. They include:

Vogue
Marie Claire
Allure
InStyle
Elle
Harper's Bazaar
Smithsonian
Southern Lady
Food & Wine
Cooking with Paula Deen
Victoria
Tea Time
Taste of the South
Weight Watcher's

I always purchase Cook's Illustrated. As I said in a previous post, I'm thinking of subscribing. I also purchase the seasonal magazines published by Hoffman Media.

I hope everyone has a nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments: