Tuesday, 8 September 2009

I'm going to tell you about my shopping while on vacation. I will take it a day at a time. Yes...I bought that much, but I don't regret it.

Today, is Brooks Brothers outlet day. At the BB outlet in Freeport, I bought 2 wool sheath dresses, one is grey and one is black with rose and light blue pin stripes. Both were 70% off, and the black one is real BB, not "346". I also bought a black merino wool cardigan, a pink/white striped OCBD, a navy/white stripe cotton blouse, and a pair of silver tone hoop earrings. At the BB outlet in North Conway, NH, I bought 2 more wool sheath dresses, one navy and the other camel. At the BB outlet in Kittery, ME, I bought a pair of small gold tone hoop earrings, a pair of small silver tone hoop earrings, a strand of 12 mm faux pearls, and a box of ladies handkerchiefs.
At LL Bean, I bought 2 pairs of blue jeans, a pair of khakis, a green with navy polka dots cardigan, a green fair isle cardigan, a long sleeve white tee, a gown, and a natural with red boat n' tote.

I didn't buy much in Quebec. I bought some wool socklets, a wool dog bone and a couple of headbands at a shop called Lamberth. I bought a couple of Fleur Di Lis souvenirs at a tacky souvenir shop.

I bought some T-shirts and a sweat shirt in Portland and Halifax. I bought several kitchen gadgets and kitchen linens at various shops in Portland. I bought several gadgets and various food products at Stonewall Kitchens in Portland. I can't wait to cook with them.

I'll be back tomorrow with a post about my buys at the Talbot's outlet and the Pendleton outlet.

Have a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Wow! what great buys! Good for you. xoxo