Sunday, 27 June 2010

My vacation is coming to an end. I could get used to this. As a matter of fact, I almost did back at the end of last year when I couldn't walk for nine weeks. I have always enjoyed reading and watching television.

Yesterday, we went to Huntsville. Belk's had a lot of their Lilly Pulitzer on sale, but I resisted. I did get two RL tees that were on sale. I got a pink tee and a kelly green tee. At Target, I got storage boxes and TaB. Can't run out of TaB! I also got Bo some cute bowls and a placemat for his eating area. I'm not sure he likes them. When we got back, we went over to my sister and brother-in-law's house to eat dinner. My brother-in-law loves to cook, and he's a fantastic cook.

Today, after church and lunch, we are going to a golden wedding anniversary party. The couple are family friends. The woman's mother was my grandmother's best friend. It will be good to get to see the couple and their family members.

After the party, I will head back to Birmingham so that I can get ready to go to work tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday. If it's hot where you are, stay hydrated and stay cool.

No comments: