Thursday, 10 June 2010

This morning, while I was getting ready for work, I put my add-a-bead necklace and initial earrings in the cleaner. I wore them to work. I didn't get any weird looks. I think I'll wear the add-a-bead more often.

Tomorrow, we are supposed to wear blue to work to acknowledge Blue Water Day. Our company has a charitable fund called the Blue Water Project. Whenever there is a disaster, such as an earthquake, charitable organizations can apply for funds to be used to provide clean water to the victims. I think it is a great cause. I'm going to wear my LL Bean navy chinos and an LL Bean light blue polo. I'm also wearing RL light blue socks and Tretorns with navy gullwings.

I talked to my mother tonight and she said that Bo has made remarkable improvements. He is walking better and eating from his bowl. She said that he is really enjoying the expensive dog food that the vet prescribed for him. She said that he is still a little bit tired, but he will get his strength back in a few days. The vet was very pleased with his recovery.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I am so happy to hear Bo is doing well!

I have no idea what an add a bead necklace is...we need pictures lol!

Miss Janice said...

I wear my add-a-bead necklace all the time. Mine's not full though. I remember years ago when I was adding the beads and all the girls kept saying, "Don't complete it, 'cuz then nobody will know it's an add-a-bead." Of course, people now probably think "why doesn't she have a complete necklace full of beads?"