Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Sunday, I relaxed most of the day. I did a few chores, but mostly I sat around and read magazines and watched movies. It was nice to have a day to relax.

I'm noticing results from my diet and exercise program. I tried on three skirts, two wool and one twill, and they fit. I was excited. If I can keep up the good work, I will be almost back to normal. To celebrate, I'm going to get a new haircut, buy new skincare products (I'm switching from Kiehl's Blue Herbal line to Kiehl's Rare Earth line), and buy some new accessories. I'm going to Atlanta shopping next Tuesday. I plan on going to Morgan & Company, plus other stores in Atlanta Mart, Mint Julep, Kiehl's and Trader Joe's.

Tomorrow, Queenie and I are meeting two former co-workers for lunch. We are really looking forward to it. It will be nice to have a reunion and discuss our future. I will be wearing Lilly, of course.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Miss Janice said...

Hope you have fun in Atlanta shopping. I LOVE Trader Joes and shop at the Midtown Store when I visit my mama.