Monday, 16 August 2010

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Wednesday. Time flies.

This weekend was really busy. Saturday was spent doing chores. Saturday night, my mother and I attended the 60th reunion of my late father's National Guard unit. They were mobilized and sent to Korea. They left August 14, 1950. They have a reunion every year. They always act like their feelings will be hurt if my mother and I don't attend. Some years it is really boring. This year they had a good speaker. A female general from here in Alabama spoke. Her speech was short and to the point. Everything about it was appropriate to the occasion.

I told you about my former coworker. Her former boss finally called her and gave her some encouraging words. She feels better about her situation right now. I hope everything works out for her. I hated to see her so upset. She didn't deserve to be spoken down to.

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

No comments: