Sunday, 8 August 2010

Yesterday, after I finished my chores, I got ready and went over to BFF MAB's house. We visited for a few minutes and then jumped in the car and headed to The Bright Star. Not only did we have a delicious lunch of fresh vegetables, but we also got a plate and pie to go for dinner. On the way home, we stopped by a few shops. When we got back to MAB's house, we sat around, visited, and watched TV.

Today, I got up and cleaned for a couple of hours on my closet. I threw away 7 boxes and 4 large bags of junk and garbage. I drank 2 litres of Smart Water while I took the boxes and bags to the garbage. After I finished, I just laid around and watched TV. I've enjoyed watching The Nanny. I haven't watched that show in a long time.

Tomorrow will be a busy day at work. I'm going to rest up for tomorrow.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their Sunday and have a good Monday.

1 comment:

crabbygirl said...

Good going drinking the smartwater!! Can you believe I've never seen "The Nanny"? I have to try it sometime. I used to watch "Nanny and the Professor" a long time ago, lol.