Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes. I had a nice quiet day.

Tonight after work, I stopped by Belk's to see what Lilly that they had on sale. I bought two shifts, the Multi Gator Patch pattern shift and the Cream Fraiche pattern shift. I also bought a white polo with the light pink palm tree. I thought it would go great with my pink chino capris. I've had a hard time finding a top to go with them.

After I left Belk's, I headed to Target. When I was about a mile from Target, the temperature on my car read 102. When I got there, it was raining and the temperature was 81. What a difference. After I paid for my purchases, I noticed that the checker had put my cheese in the same bag with my Lysol toilet bowl cleaner and my Noxzema. What was she thinking? I asked for another bag. I don't think she got it.

In my mail today, was a card that I can use to get 15% off any one day at Talbot's for the month of August. Last week, I got a card to use to get a discount at Brooks Brothers. I think I may use the Talbot's discount card to buy my mother her birthday present. She wants some tops to wear when she goes on a New England cruise in a few weeks. I told her that we will go shopping in a couple of weeks and we will get her some tops.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

2 comments:

crabbygirl said...

I miss Belk's so much. sadly they do not have them here in the stinky state of Texas,lol. Love your blog!!!

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

Happy belated birthday! Things are so crazy here, I am behind on my blog reading!