Wednesday, 18 August 2010

I went by Edgar's on the way home. Just as I was giving up what did I see? The last loaf of cranberry walnut bread. Yay!

When I got home, I did a lot of ironing and then settled down to watch TV and eat a sandwich of chicken salad on cranberry walnut bread. YUM! The search was worth it.

Do you remember me telling about a former coworker who was miserable at her new job? Well, I got an email from her this morning. Her mother passed away yesterday. I really felt bad for her. I know that she will probably have a hard time with this. Her mother had been fine up until 3 weeks ago. She went down fast. Queenie and I are going to the funeral on Friday. I think I will wear a Brooks Brothers navy sleeveless dress and a Lands End light blue cardigan. I'm not sure what kind of shoes. I haven't worn regular shoes since October. I may try and wear a pair of Ferragamo loafers. If they don't work, I'll wear my Tretorns. Everyone knows that I am still recovering from a broken foot.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

No comments: