Wednesday, 25 August 2010

I finally got everything washed, ironed and folded. I was able to get 3 pairs of LL Bean chino capris, 1 Lands End shift, 17 polos and tees, lingerie and socks in a Vera Bradley duffel. And...I have room to spare. I use my trusty Flip N Fold. It folds everything like it is in a store. I know 17 tops is a lot for 9 days, but I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to pack. I decided to pack until I ran out of room. I always take extra tops. I never know when I might spill spaghetti or something on my clothes. Now to keep my eye on the weather. I have a fear that Williamsburg will feel the effects of a hurricane or tropical storm. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Back in October, I was packing to move to my mother's house to recuperate from my broken foot and surgery. I remember seeing my navy silk knot earrings on the dresser. I decided not to pack them. That's the last that I saw them...until today. I have searched everywhere for them. This morning, I saw one on the floor. I search in the same area for the other with no luck. When I got home from work, I searched some more. Something told me to look in a tote bag that was beside the dresser. There it was. I feel like I found a treasure. I have no clue how they got where they were. I immediately packed them to take with me on my trip.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

No comments: