Sunday, 3 October 2010

I don't know where this weekend went. I have gotten a lot done, but I haven't been that busy.

Saturday, I did a lot of house cleaning. After I relaxed for a couple of hours, I showered and went to Ulta and Sephora. I watched my Britcoms last night and read.

Today, I organized some clothes so that I could find some things that were missing. I found everything and gave them a quick wash. Now I am sitting her with my feet propped up, playing on the computer.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to wear normal shoes. I have a pair of black penny loafers that I bought at Talbots years ago. They fit my right foot just fine. I'm going to take my Tretorns with me, just in case the loafers don't work out. If I master the loafer, I'll move on to my Ferragamos. I never thought it would take this long to get over a broken foot and foot surgery.

I hope everyone has a good Monday.

No comments: