Monday, 11 October 2010

It was so nice to have a long weekend. I took a vacation day on Friday and today was a holiday. Friday was for relaxing. My mother and I ran some errands. That evening we went to dinner with my sister and her one year old. My brother-in-law took the 2 1/2 year old to the football game. They always have a good time at the games.

Saturday, I cleaned rugs. It only took me about 2 1/2 hours to clean a carpeted room and four area rugs. Saturday night, we went to Sam's and then to dinner at Ol Heidelberg. It was delicious. I had the Chicken Berlin, salad and German potato salad. I brought half of the chicken and most of the potato salad home for lunch on Sunday.

After church on Sunday, my mother and I went to visit my cousin. She had loaned me a family history maker and I returned it to her.

Today, was spent relaxing and babysitting.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend with family! What is a family history maker? Is it a computer program?

Tammy B said...

Miss PPC, the family history maker is a computer program. It is associated somehow with ancestory.com. I haven't tried it out yet.