Tuesday, 7 December 2010

This morning I read Maxminimus' post. It made my day. You need to pop over there and read it. Queenie was having a bad day. I copied and pasted it and emailed it to her. It lifted her spirits.

I had my annual review today. It was fantastic. I always thought that my supervisor could take me or leave me. She was very complementary. She kept going on and on about what a great job that I am doing. She implied that my position was beneath my capabilities. She is going to allow me to take on more responsibilities so that I don't get rusty and bored. Maybe one day, I will make it back to being an Executive Assistant.


I was saddened to hear about the death of Elizabeth Edwards. She fought a long hard battle.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

The Preppy Princess said...

Good for you on the review Tammy! Whoo-hoo!

Sending you a smile,
tp