Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Tonight BFF MAB and I went to eat at Highland's Bar and Grill. It was sooooo good. I had the baked grits, the New York strip and the chocolate mousse cake. For a before dinner cocktail, I had the Christmas Cava (sp?). It is sparkling wine with pomegranate juice. We always treat ourselves to a good meal at Christmastime. I had some of my steak left over. I put it in the freezer. I'm going to take it to work to eat for lunch on Friday. That and a couple of slices of Italian bread will make a nice light lunch.

Tomorrow, my boss is treating all of us to lunch. He is having it brought in. I think we are having pizza, pasta and salad. I think I am about ready for the eat-a-thon to be over.

I hope everyone has a nice Wednesday.

5 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Sounds like it was the perfect girls night out. Your cocktails sounds delish!! Have a great work party and an even better holiday week!

Joan said...

Chocolate Mouse Cake? Is that a seasonal speciality where you are? ;)

Tammy B said...

Sorry, not Chocolate Mouse Cake, but Chocolate Mousse Cake.

Donna said...

Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a most joyous Christmas and wonderful New Year!! I really enjoy reading your blog. It is like talking with an old friend every day!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Christmas is such a time for food! I am enjoying it though... no dieting til New Years! xox