Saturday, 5 March 2011

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Yesterday was a slow day at work, so Queenie and I decided to do a little rearranging. By the end of the day, we were tired. On the way home, I hit Publix and Panera. When I got home, I watched TV and was in bed by 9:30. Hot Friday Night!! Ha!

This morning, I was up early. I got my chores done and exercised with Jack Lalanne. Right now, I am watching some diet lecturer on PBS. He isn't saying anything that we haven't heard before. People in the audience have notebooks and taking notes. I wonder if he is some kind of snake oil salesman. Maybe I shouldn't turn my nose up at him and see what he has to say. He may help me.

This afternoon, it is supposed to storm. I may just relax, read and watch Poirot. Right now, Poirot is one of my favorite shows. I have 4 seasons of the show on DVD and a DVD of movies. Plus, I'm also reading a Poirot mystery on my Kindle. No, I'm not obsessed.

Since it is so gloomy outside, I decided to wear a white turtleneck and a Lilly Pulitzer green and pink rugby shirt from a few seasons ago. Maybe it will brighten up the day.

Until next time.......

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Congrats on sticking to your South Beach and exercising this week! Yay for you!