Wednesday, 16 March 2011

I know I have been a bad blogger lately. Not much has been going on.

I don't know about where you live, but the weather here has been beautiful. It is supposed to close to 80 this weekend. I have some errands to run on Saturday. I hope to enjoy the nice weather while I'm out and about.

This week is spring break for a lot of the schools. It has been very quiet at work. Queenie and I have been moving files from old filing cabinets to newer cabinets. The files are in large expandable folders. They are heavy. Of course, none of the men have offered to help. Since we are working on the files, I've been wearing chinos, turtlenecks and Tretorns. Hopefully, we will finish up tomorrow.

Today was day 17 on South Beach. I have been very good and am noticing results. I have not weighed, but my clothes are getting looser. I've also been measuring my ribcage, waist, abdomen, hips and thighs and have noticed that they are all shrinking. I have a ways to go. I plan on keeping it up. My mother told me that she would help and support me if I promised that I would not start back eating anything and everything and then gaining my weight back. I plan to be very careful after I lose this weight. I never had problems with my weight until I hit 40. Then it was like the weight appeared out of nowhere. I've also been exercising to Jack Lalanne. I think it has not only helped with the toning of my body, but with the strengthening of my leg and foot.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

No comments: