Since it rained, or rather poured, all day yesterday, I watched a lot of TV. I watched several episodes of Poirot. I have a few observations.
1. I love Poirot's apartment. What I really love are the art deco French doors that are on all of the inside doorways.
2. How does he and Captain Hastings make a living, plus pay Ms. Lemon? They never seem to have any paying jobs. Most of the cases are ones that they investigate to settle their curiosity.
3. Speaking of salary. How do they afford their dapper wardrobes? Poirot was once a Belgium police officer and Captain Hastings was once in the military (I don't think he retired). Not really occupations to set you up for life.
4. This show takes place in the 1930's. I can't understand all of the opulence that people display. No one seems to be suffering financially.
5. Last, but not least, I love the clothes and jewelry.
I hope everyone has a great Monday.