Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Yesterday I left work early. I had a horrible sinus headache. I came home and slept for about two hours. After I did my evening chores, I just laid around and watched TV. I am feeling so much better today. I think the headache was caused by the crazy weather that we had. It rained, no poured, for about 16 hours.

There's nothing on TV tonight that I want to watch. After reading Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore, I have decided to watch Making the Grade. It has to be one of the lamest movies of the 80's, but I love it. I love all of the preppy clothes. I would dress like that now, if I wouldn't look like I was wearing a costume. Sometimes, I wear a toned down version.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

1 comment:

crabbygirl said...

I have never seen "Making the Grade" and the 80s is definitely my era, haha.