I was tagged by Pink is my Signature Color. If you haven't read her blog, you need to pop on over.
1. Clothes Shop - I usually end up buying most of my work clothes at Brooks Brothers outlet, Pendleton outlet and Talbot's. For casual clothes, I hit LL Bean. Some of my preppy clothes come from The Pink Pelican in Huntsville, AL. I have never had much luck at Belks, TJ Maxx or Marshall's.
2. Furniture Shop - Most of my furniture came from Phillip's Furniture in Jasper, TN. They have an excellent selections of classic furniture. If they don't have what you want in stock, they will order it for you. They don't advertise. They don't even have a sign in front of the store. That keeps their prices low.
3. City - You know me - Williamsburg, VA because of the history. I also love Nashville and Atlanta. Both are happening places with great shopping.
4. Sweets - I could live on sweets. It is hard to pick a favorite, so I'll name a few (just a few) Brownies, chocolate chip cookies, gingerbread, chocolate cake (or any cake except pound cake), mint chocolate chip ice cream, oreos, M&M's, black and white cookies, yo-yo cookies from Publix, candy corn, chocolate covered cherries (I usually eat an entire box in one sitting) and of course Godiva.
5. Drink - I mostly drink TaB, Diet Pepsi, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Snapple (all flavors), sugar free Kool-aid, and unsweetened ice tea with sweet & low and plenty of lemon (fresh, of course). I drink plenty of water, also. For alcohol, I like wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Riesling) and gin & tonics. I have to be the only girl who doesn't like marguaritas.
6. Music - I like most kinds of music, except Country. I have always hated Country music. My favorite is 80's. I also like classical and some jazz.
7. TV - I never miss Gossip Girl, Greek, Desparate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Lipstick Jungle, Mad Men, Two and a Half Men, and To the Manor Born. I record reruns of Murder, She Wrote to watch when there is nothing else on TV.
8. Film - You've Got Mail, Rear Window, The Women (the original), The Wizard of Oz, Dial M for Murder and the Legally Blonde movies
9. Workout - I walk on the treadmill and I sometimes exercise with tapes of Gilad
10. Pastries - I like scones, bagels, cinnamon rolls, muffins, croissants, pretty much anything with sugar. I'm not much of a doughnut person.
11. Coffee - I don't drink coffee at all. I don't even like to smell it.
Short Pump Preppy
and anyone who has not done this.