Saturday, 18 October 2008

I'm sorry to be so bad about posting. I've been lazy.

It was a very quiet week at work. One day Queenie was complaining about someone being out and the next day she left at 8:30 with an upset stomach. I have to tell you about her outfit on Thursday. Skirt: black with tulle overlay (great for someone young to wear for after-five), white satin camisole, top: black long sleeved with v-neck and empire waist, sweater: light blue cardigan, shoes: old lady loafers. Bless her heart. At least she covered her cleavage with a camisole.

This morning I weighed for the first time since I got back off vacation. I GAINED 7 POUNDS!! I didn't think I ate that much, plus I did a lot of walking. I've been trying to watch it this week. Maybe it's because I'm not used to eating the way I did. Tonight, I'm suppose to go eat at an Italian restaurant. I think I'll just have the cobb salad.

One of my father's cousins passed away last week. Actually it is my father's stepmother's nephew, but we are extremely close to the family. We have always been real close to her family and consider each other family. This particular relative was an Episcopal priest. He had a heart attack while on a hunting trip to Jackson Hole. They had to carry him out on horse back. It took them a couple of days to get him back to civilization. How awful! The funeral is tomorrow at a small family cemetery on "the hill" between my grandparent's old house and her sister's house. My sister doesn't want to go because she doesn't want to go to a funeral where they bury someone in the yard. We have tried to tell her that the cemetery is not in the yard, that it is a good walk from the house. She just thinks that it is weird.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of your weekend.

2 comments:

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

You are too funny!
"Tonight, I'm suppose to go eat at an Italian restaurant. I think I'll just have the cobb salad."
Love that!!

I hate when I go on trips and eat (what I dont even consider to be that much food at the time) alot and then come back having gained weight!

Im sure it will dissapear in no time girl!

tickledpink said...

I tagged you! Check my blog for details!