Tuesday, 14 October 2008

I had to go back to work today. It was hard. I had several voicemails and 81 emails. There was mail stacked on my desk. It didn't take long to go through everything. After lunch, I had a chance to sit back and relax a little. I hope tomorrow is not very bad.

After work tonight, I had to go get a new headlight. Before I went, I called the store and asked if someone there could help me install it. They said "YES". When I got there, the guy said, "I don't know, I'm the delivery guy." Another guy that worked there helped me to install it.

After my stop at the auto parts store, I went to BFF's birthday party. It was supposed to be a salad party. I took waldorf chicken salad and pumpkin chocolate chip pound cake from The Fresh Market. We also had lasagna, cheese ball and crackers, fruit salad and tortellini pesto salad. We had a great time visiting with old friends. I ate so much that I had to loosen my belt. That's sad. I'm going to try to do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Vacations are great, until you have to come back to all those phone messages and emails!

Sounds like your BFF's party was fun!