Sunday, 26 October 2008

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I really didn't have that much to say.

Friday night I went to eat with BFF. She gave me a table for my bedroom, so I had to go get it. It looks really cute in there. I got off work an hour earlier than she did, so I went to WalMart (I know, I hate WalMart). I dedided to throw away all of my Rubbermaid and Tupperware and replace it with glass storage containers. I would have bought groceries there, but their prices were higher than at Publix. Apples were almost $0.40 a pound higher at WalMart. Everyone thinks WalMart is so much cheaper. You have to be careful. I think Target has better prices than WalMart.

Yesterday, I cleaned most of the day. It looks better, but not great. I'm working on it. After I finished cleaning, I took a shower and sat around and watched TV.

Today, I think I am going to watch some TV and read the three new magazines that I have. On the front of Southern Lady, there is a white cake with candy canes and peppermint disks. It looks so yummy. It might be a good thing to make around the holidays.

1 comment:

hicktowndiva said...

Go you on the glass containers--I need to get more. I thought that I would just collect vintage glass refrigerator boxes and use those but I've had two break in the microwave. That old glass can't handle the temp change.

And I will be picking up that copy of Southern Lady this week...I really like that magazine.