Tuesday, 17 November 2009

I finally got a laptop. I've been intending on purchasing one for about six months now. The one that I wanted was on sale at Best Buy this weekend. My sister went and picked it up for me. I can now sit in my chair with my foot propped up and use the computer. I haven't been able to sit at the computer desk very long. My foot starts hurting after a few minutes.

This past weekend, I was able to do more than I have been. Friday night, I was able to go out to eat in a restaurant. We went to a restaurant that did not have any step ups. The owner's son helped me to a table and helped get my foot propped up. He was so attentive. Saturday, my mother and I went to Birmingham to check on things. BFF MAB came over and we all went out to eat at Panera. Then we went back to my house and visited for awhile. Sunday morning, my mother and I headed back to her house. We stopped at Panera and got bagels. Then we went to Aveda and then to eat at the Cracker Barrel. I was so tired when I got home. Yesterday morning, I didn't feel well. I think I did too much over the weekend.

On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, my mother works at the store. The new owners wanted her to work 2 days a week. I think she enjoys it. It gives her something to do, plus a little pin money. When she is at work, I try not to get up and roam around. I sit in my chair all day and watch TV. Unfortunately, I'm not real fond of daytime TV. I usually watch Matlock, Frasier, Will & Grace, Barefoot Contessa and Paula Deen. Sometimes HBO has a good movie that I want to watch. I have a few DVD's that I can watch on my laptop. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I can manage a little better.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments: