Friday, 20 November 2009

Yesterday, I had a lazy day. When I woke up, I had a sinus headache. I took a sinus tablet and slept for awhile. When I woke up from my nap, my headache was gone, but I was groggy for awhile. I sat around in my gown all day.

Today, I felt more motivated to do some things. Instead of just drying my hair, I also styled it. Instead of sweatpants and a turtleneck, I am wearing blue jeans, a Brooks Brother pink/white striped OCBD, and my pearls. Later I will put on a Brooks Brothers gray wool cardigan. Tonight, my mother and I are going out to eat at a local restaurant. It will be good to get out.

What I would really like to do tonight is go to Huntsville to Bridge Street Centre. They are having their tree lighting, plus....The Pink Pelican is having a Mad Men party as their grand opening. I don't think that I can manage going. Maybe I can go out there on December 26.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: