Wednesday, 18 November 2009

I have been very productive today. I worked on genealogy, read blogs, looked at the supermarket circulars, emailed, etc. Since I can sit in my comfortable chair and use the computer, I have been able to catch up reading everyone's blogs. I feel like I am back in circulation, even though I am confined to this chair all day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Tomorrow, I am going to help my mother (the best that I can) to clean up around the chair and get my stuff organized. My sister's foster son is going to go eat with us tomorrow night. It will be good for me to get out of the house.

A friend of my mother's has volunteered me to address envelopes for a project that he is chairing. If I had some labels, I could do it on my computer. I love to play with the label maker on avery.com. It will be something to do while I'm sitting here.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

No comments: