Tuesday, 5 January 2010

I had a fairly busy day. For me, it was busy. My mother and I went to lunch. We saw people that we have not seen in a long time. Afterwards, we went to the grocery store. I was able to walk around and pick out what I wanted to buy. By the time that we got to the check out, I was beginning to get a little tired. We left the grocery store and went to the post office, drug store, meat market and the bank. I sat in the car at these places. I think that I got plenty of exercise today. Tomorrow we are going to try to go to WCheck Spellingalmart. Maybe I can make it there.

We are trying to get ready for the bad weather that we are supposed to have on Thursday. I hope it doesn't get as bad as they say. They are predicting freezing rain and snow which makes for travel problems.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the day.

1 comment:

Miss Janice said...

I'll tell you like I told my mama....y'all need to stay inside, it's just too cold. It was 38 degrees here in South Florida last night! Stay warm:)