Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I had a make-up session of physical therapy today. The office was closed Friday due to icy roads. I was able to walk a little bit without my crutch. I still have a limp. The physical therapist is trying to get me to walk regular, but I've been limping so long that I can't break the habit.

After therapy, my mother and I went to eat lunch at a restaurant that sits on the banks of the backwaters of the Tennessee River. The backwaters are still a solid sheet of ice. After lunch, we went to WalMart. We pulled into the parking lot at 1:55 and returned to the car at 3:19. We didn't buy that much. We just kept running into people that we know. We stocked up on healthy foods. Since I got home, I've been trying to rest my foot. It is tired.

It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I get to go to the old WalMart parking lot and try to drive. I haven't driven since October 19. I hope that I can drive.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

No comments: