Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Today at physical therapy, I was able to walk some without my crutches. On the way home, we stopped at the old WalMart parking lot and I drove around it three times. Then I drove to the cemetery for my mother to get the Christmas flowers off of my father's grave. Then I drove to the accountant's office, the post office and home. I was more afraid of being able to steer the car that operating the gas and brake with my right foot.

My doctor has released me to go back to work next Thursday. I emailed my coworkers to let them know. Queenie did not respond. I don't know if she was out sick, mad or didn't feel like my email needed a response. I haven't heard from my team leader since the first part of November. I don't know if she is upset about me being out or just doesn't feel like she needs to respond. Oh well. It won't effect the way I sleep tonight.

I've made it three days on my "lifestyle change". It hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be. I need to keep this up for several months. I have a long way to go. BFF MAB has started her "lifestyle change" also. She is a little more disciplined than I am.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday. We all need to keep the residents of Haiti in our thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Good Luck your first day back! Glad you are doing better!!