Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Last night when I got home, our building had no water. A couple of hours later it was back on. I got up this morning at 5:15. When I turned on the shower, NO WATER. There was enough of a trickle in the kitchen for me to fill a few pans with water for some kind of bath. I got enough out of the bathroom sink to wash my face. I'm going to do everything else except put on my clothes. I'm hoping that the water will come on in time for me to take a quick shower. I feel so yucky. I have to have my morning shower. We'll see. I may have to be late for work.

I hope everyone's Wednesday starts out better than mine.

2 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

What a rough start to your life back in your own home! I cant function without a shower!

Sandra said...

Ouch. What a terrible way to start the day. Hope things got better! xoxo