Thursday, 15 April 2010

An anonymous poster was curious about some things, so I am going to answer their questions. First of all, the reason that I am not married is that I have dated several frogs and none have ever turned into princes. Some have even turned into toads. But, I haven't given up. I know that there is someone out there for me and I will find him one day (or he will find me). I don't think I buy a lot of stuff, but if I do, it's my stuff and I like my stuff. I may spend a lot of time with my mother, but she's always been there for me. When I broke my foot, she came and got me and took me to her house, took me to the doctor and waited on me until I was able to do things for myself. She never complained and I never complained if she didn't do things the way that I do them. I feel that I am lucky to have a mother that I enjoy visiting. Plus, I have a lot of friends and family that live close to her. That should answer the questions.

I have a funny story about my co-worker's husband. Yesterday, he called to ask if either of us knew how to get rid of a tick. It seems that he had a tick in a very embarrassing place for a man. Why he shared that with us is beyond me. We told him a couple of remedies, which he rejected. He then decided to call the vet, not the doctor, but the vet. The vet told him how to safely remove it. When my coworker got home, he made her take him to the "Doc in the box" to make sure that he got it all. He had to see a female doctor who had a female assistant. I would have rather died of tick fever that have to go through that. Apparently all is well now. That was just a little too much for me.

I watched the series finale of Ugly Betty. I couldn't help but cry - don't laugh. To me, it ended in a way that they could do a show about her adventures in London...if they wanted to. Now, I'm going to have to find some new shows to watch since Ugly Betty and Greek don't come on anymore.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

5 comments:

Wifer said...

Oy some people were just not raised right! NEVER ever feel that you have to justify spending time with your mom. I would give my right arm to spend one more day with my mommakins!

Joan said...

You are too kind to have responded to Anonymous's nosy questions. We all have a right to spend our lives as we choose, and that includes which blogs we opt to follow.

Her Preppiness said...

You are too good to answer anonymous questions

Beth Dunn said...

Isn't that the worst! I hate when my fav show ends. You'll find something fun. xoxo
SC

Sandra said...

You are nice to respond to an anonymous commenter. I hope they weren't rude to you. I probably would've told them it's none of their business. Period. Have a good day tomorrow! xoxo