Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Is it just me, or do y'all miss the old A&E network? I used to turn to A&E when there was nothing else on. I enjoyed Inspector Frost, Midsomer Mysteries, Biography and series like The House of Elliott. Now, they show Dog, the Bounty Hunter, Intervention and some Gene Simmons reality show. They used to show quality television. I really don't know how to describe it now. I keep hoping that one day they'll come to their senses and return it to the way it was and was probably meant to be.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

4 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Oooh I love the Gene Simmon show!

Our Porch in Hillsborough said...

Yes, I do miss the old A&E, when it stood for Arts & Entertainment - especially Poirot and Midsomer Murders. Oh well, now I just tune them out and get the old shows from Netflix!

Sandra said...

I loved the old A&E. So sad. There is nothing on TV!

crabbygirl said...

I have found myself ordering way too many BBC hits on dvd lately. I just watched Cranford/Return to Cranford and now I am going to start on "Upstairs Downstairs". These shows really have great storylines. The old A&E was great. I have to admit "Hoarders" makes me suddenly want to clean the house and donate to Goodwill!!