Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Today, I had my first headache since December. I used to average about 4 sinus headaches a week. Since the orthopedic surgeon prescribed an arthritis drug for my foot, I have not had a headache until today. With the drug, I cannot take aspirin or ibuprofen. All I can take is Tylenol. I had a hard time finding anyone at work who had some Tylenol that they could loan me. I finally found some about 2:15. In no time, my headache was gone. What was so great, was that my legs were not as stiff this afternoon.

I felt so great when I got home, that I worked around the house and got a lot of chores taken care of. Now all I have to do Saturday morning is dust and vacuum.

I tried on some more of my clothes this afternoon. They are fitting much better. That will give me more things to wear when the weather turns warmer. I can't wait for warmer weather so that I can wear my Lilly dresses that I bought last summer.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

No comments: