Tuesday, 6 April 2010

There is nothing on television tonight. I decided to watch Rear Window. I just love that movie. I would love to have a pearl choker like the one that Grace Kelly wears. I bet it is 14".

This week, I have decided that each day on my way home from work, I am going to do a little shopping. Tonight, I stopped off at Belk's to get some Kiehl's eye cream. While there, I went upstairs to the Lilly Pulitzer and looked around. I tried on a couple of dresses, but I didn't buy one. I did buy a tube of Wink body cream. Tomorrow night, I am going to run by Sears and check out a Lands End sleeveless dress that I saw the other night while I was there. If it fits, I will buy the navy and maybe order the khaki. I have several cardigans that I can wear with them. Thursday is grocery night.

I think some of the swelling is going away in my foot. It looks all shriveled up, like when you have soaked in the bathtub for too long. Maybe in a few months, all of the swelling will be gone.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

JulesTX said...

Rear window - such a great movie ! Grace Kelly is such a timeless beauty.