Monday, 16 May 2011

Even though I was lazy this weekend, I got a lot of stuff done.  I started packing a few things for my move at the end of June. 

Saturday, I went to Target and got cleaning supplies.  Fun, fun!!  After that, I relaxed and watched TV.  Sunday, I packed some more and did laundry.  During the afternoon, I made a trip to The Fresh Market.  I just love that store. 

I had a good dinner over the weekend.  I cooked grilled chicken and roasted squash and zucchini.  It was so good.  For those of you who like Cracker Barrel's grilled chicken tenderloins, click here for a copycat recipe.  To me, it is better.

I was not disappointed in the season finale of Desperate Housewives.  Tonight is the season finales of Gossip Girl and Hawaii-Five O.  I hope that they do no disappoint.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

No comments: