Sunday, 22 May 2011

I had a fairly busy weekend.

Friday night, I went to Relay for Life.  I stayed for about an hour.  The only thing that I bought was a cheeseburger and drink from our church's booth.    Next year, our family is planning on having a booth to sell barbecue sandwiches.  We took my sister's 20 month old home with us.  He stayed with us until about 11:30.

Saturday morning, my mother went to a pancake breakfast.  Afterwards, we ran some errands and then went to a fish fry.  My mother bought a catfish plate.  I don't like catfish, so I opted for a salad from Wendy's.  Saturday evening, we went over to my sister and brother-in-law's house for dinner.  All of my brother-in-law's family plus a few friends were there.

This morning, we went to church.  My brother-in-law's family sat with us.  My sister's oldest foster son is graduating from high school.  He was one of the seniors that was honored by the church.  He received a study Bible, along with a few gifts from church friends.  He will be with my sister and brother-in-law for at least another year.  He plans on attending the junior college that is close to home.  He has already received three scholarships.  After church, my mother and I went to lunch with my cousin.  Afterwards, my cousin and I went for a long walk while my mother went to Baccalaureate service for my "nephew".

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

1 comment:

The Preppy Princess said...

You *did* have a busy weekend Miss PC&T, I got tired just reading everything you did!

Hope the rest of your week is glorious,
tp